Thursday, July 12, 2012

Bon Voyage


Well, the day is here. It's time to leave. My emotios are so messed up. I'm incredibly excited to have the opportunity to travel again, to know that in the coming months I'll be island hopping from Fiji to Australia to New Zealand. Yet, at the same time, I'm going to miss seeing my friends and family all of the time. The summer so far has almost been TOO good to me.

I shall survive though. I have 200 texts to last me through Fiji and whenever I have wifi, I wil be reachable on my textplus number via phone or text (e-mail me if you would like the number). With the internet, you're never far from home.

After I finished packing up my luggage this morning, I stopped at Qdoba for one last dose of mexican food before heading to the airport. AIFS, the organization that I'm travelling with, has me routed through Dallas to LAX where I'll catch a flight to Fiji with the other students on my trip.

I'm just glad that I was able to check two bags through my global carrier, Qantas, so I won't have to drag my just-barely-a-carry-on suitcase through numerous airports.



I believe my flight is boarding though, so I guess this is bon voyage.

No comments:

Post a Comment