Monday, July 30, 2012

First Day of Classes

My shower won't stop dripping, no matter how hard I try to turn the faucets all the way to the right. It is slowly driving me insane. I really enjoyed my first Aussie class today. I think Travel, Tourism and Cultural Production definitely has the potential to be my favorite. Even the readings fascinate me, which I learned when I bought the course reader (put together by the professor instead of having students buy a textbook). I'm taking four classes but amazingly I only needed books for two of them and together it cost me $78. I've been complaining for almost a week about how expensive things are in Sydney, but books for class definitely do not make the list of expensive things. After class, I was so excited to see the school store had gotten more sweatshirts in stock. Paired with the scarf I bought yesterday while shopping with Sarah, I will no longer be cold in Sydney! And I have an automatic souvenir from Macquarie this way too.

No comments:

Post a Comment